Friday, January 22, 2010
Hey new workout and machines are released everyday, but if you can't have a climbing rope in your gym or garage then VMX Multi-Mode Rope Climberr is a great substitute.
ULTIMATE ROPE VERSATILITY
VMX is a multi-mode rope climber with three exercise modes - vertical pull, diagonal pull and horizontal pull. Each mode delivers unparalleled variety of strength and cardio exercises that target your entire body.
Users can easily switch between modes with a simple and safe one-step carriage move.
The longer bench accommodates various positions closer or further away, for longer or shorter hand strokes and allows for seated or standing exercise positions.
BENEFITS & SPECIFICATIONS
- One unit enables strength, cardio or rehabilitation exercises.
- Tri-position sliding carriage enables quick and easy mode changes.
- 7 resistance settings with dynamic breaking system that adapts to each user.
- Bi-directional: pull down or pull up (in vertical mode).
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, yet durable and long-lasting.
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed and calories.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 81”x36”x92” (cm: 206x92x234)
- Unit weight: 170 lbs. (77 kg)