This is great for anyone with a small car, but why the high price. You can buy a trailer at HomeDepot for less.
This 66"-wide high-performance trailer rack system takes style and performance to a whole new level. It’s literally in a class by itself, and takes the concept of “utility” from drab to fab with the premium aluminum finish and spiffy alloy wheels.
- Carrying handle turns your lightweight trailer rack system into a handcart
- Shock absorbing provide four inches of wheel travel, cushioning your gear
- Includes 66"-wide Yakima crossbars that can be adjusted from a minimum of 4 inches to a maximum of 48 inches
- Can tow up to 250 lbs.
- Locking levers with keys prevent theft of your trailer
- Wheels and tongue remove in seconds. Frame stores upright (or hangs) onto garage wall.
- Works with Class I, II & III hitches when a 1 7/8" sized ball is attached
- Standard flat 4-light connector to vehicle