I have been testing the Lumazilla and so far it performs like clock work, guess it should. The price on most of Lum-Tech Watches are less than $1000 which makes them a bargain.
- 44mm width excluding crown./18.5mm thick.
- 24mm lug width.
- 316L Stainless steel case.
- screw lock crown with triple diamond sealing system.
- Threaded caseback with double sealing system.
- 5mm. thick curved sapphire crystal with double side anti-reflective coating.
- Full LUM-TEC MDV technology® orange luminous diver bezel (uni-directional rotating).
- LUM-TEC MDV technology® orange luminous.
- 500 meters / 1650 feet water resistance.
- Modified Japan Sii NH15 Automatic and Handwinding mechanical movement.
- Custom molded anti static rubber strap. 24/22 size.
- Lifetime timing adjustments free of charge.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Now I am borrowing the Lumazilla from a friend and still waiting for Lum-Tech to send me the 500M to really rest out. I am re-branding the watch Lov-Tech.