For more on this go to - Trifuel
Here are some small gift ideas that any triathlete would enjoy this holiday season.
• Help any triathlete save time getting secured in their running shoes with a set of Xtenex Laces. These unique laces have an elastic core and a series of knots along the entire length of the lace at consistent length intervals. Stretch the lace and the knots disappear, release the tension and the knots reappear. The more knots between the eyelets on the shoes lessens the tension; the fewer knots between eyelets increases tension. This technology enhances footwear fit, comfort and performance. They are available in a wide variety of colors! MSRP: $19.95 (www.xlaces.com)
• Here is a little something for the triathlete who has accomplished the ultimate test of endurance or one day dreams of doing so - a Silver M-Dot key chain. The nice thing about this key chain is that it’s not made out of plastic; it’s a nice hunk of metal and has a nice price to go with it. MSRP: $7.95 (www.shopironman.com)
• Triathlon involves spending a lot of time training and/or racing on a bike which can cause chafing in some sensitive areas. Here is a product that will make a triathlete’s ride more comfortable, DZ Nuts high viscosity chamois cream. DZ Nuts is scientifically formulated to minimize the effects of chafing and burning every time they ride. MSRP: $23.00 (www.dznuts.com)
• Here is a good stocking stuffer, a pair of SLS3 Compression Sox. Their innovative graduated compression technology maximizes the blood circulation in the muscles. The supportive effect and the compression of the SLS3 Compression Sox reduce the muscle vibration drastically, which leads to less damage of the soft tissue and less sore muscles. This will improve their performance in training, competition and recovery. MSRP: $57.95 (www.slstri.com)
• A bike mechanical issue is bound to happen to any triathlete. The end result after fixing the problem could be dirty and greasy hands. How about getting them some Grease Monkey Wipes so they can cleanup after their unfortunate situation. Grease Monkey Wipes are individually packaged cleaning wipes that use an all-natural citrus formula to easily remove grease, grime, oil or other messes from skin and surfaces. They can store one in their bike bag or tuck one in their jersey when training or racing. MSRP: $11.99 for 12 Wipes (www.greasemonkeywipes.com)