Watches are becoming a thing of the past, until now, the Lum-Tec LZ2 is one bullet proof watch. Now I am just borrowing it from a friend, would really like Lum-Tec to send me a A2 to demo, sorry buddy I am not returning anytime soon. This watch is great, big, tough, large letters and has MDV Technology;
This is a special 8 layer application of ultra bright glowing superluminova photoluminescent material.
MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions.
Let's just say it glows, like a flashlight. Along with the MDV technology the Lum-Tec features are:
- 316L surgical grade Stainless steel or tungsten carbide.
- Thick top grade Sapphire crystals.
- Double sided anti-reflective crystal coating.
- Top grade straps or bracelets.
- Hard PVD bead blasted coatings on some models.
- Large case designs. 38mm-50mm sizes.
- Exclusivity. All watches are numbered limited editions.
- 100 meters/330 ft. minimum water resistance minimum.
- Full feature heavy duty movements.
- Lifetime battery replacement on quartz models.
- One year limited warranty.
- Highest grade packaging and display box set.
- Designed and tested in the USA
The LZ2 has proven to be a solid watch, from CrossFit workouts, to running in 12 inches of snow, it does what it should tell time, spot on. Along with it being black/blue face depending on the light, big numbers to read at all time in all conditions, date and a band that gives off a leather presence but is actually rubber.
If you need one watch this would be my choice. One and Done. Collectors should all have one in their box.
P.S. Lum-Tec, I would gladly test out the A2, usiskin(at)gmail.com